Worship is a blend of lively, informal and formal, depending on who is leading or the occasion and is always firmly Bible-based.
There are traditional elements, but 'To God Be The Glory' sits comfortably with '10,000 Reasons' or 'Celebrate God!'.
We have a team of dedicated singers and musicians who lead our sung worship, with instruments including guitar, bass, drums, piano, keyboard, flute, trumpet, and saxophone.
Sunday morning services are intended to be:
- A time to meet with and worship God
- Helpful for the spiritually hungry
- Attractive to non-Christians
- Challenging for everyone
- Down-to-earth and relevant for daily life
- Friendly to families with children and teenagers