- To create a place where men will encourage one another in whole life discipleship, meeting regularly in a male-friendly environment that will appeal, at a convenient time.
To bring together the many men in and around the edges of the church, particularly those who don’t get to a homegroup regularly, or often struggle to get to church maybe due to kids sport, for mutual encouragement and to strengthen them in their faith and discipleship.
- To create a positive presence in one of the local pubs, provoking conversations, building relationships, raising the profile of Christian men locally.
- 18th May - Chinese meal
- 22nd to 24th June - The Gathering
- Friday 24th August - Peterborough Beer Festival
- September/October - Formal Meal
- November/ December - tour of Cambridge Colleges/trip to Brewery
The Gathering 2018 - It'll be out of this world!
For the past couple of years a group of us have gone to "The Gathering", a weekend just for men. Have a look at this video about what's lined up for 2018 and if it looks interesting have a word with Dan about joining us this year.